"Four Reasons To Use Document Destruction"
Don't get us wrong, using your own paper shredder is better than nothing, but organizations
that implement internal shredding programs are not being as frugal or as secure as they think they are.
1. We shred your documents on-site in front of your eyes into confetti.
2. Document Destruction is NAID CERTIFIED & ACCREDITED for
document shredding. Document Destruction is audited annually to
verify that every employee is uniformed, bonded, I.D. badged,
drug tested, criminally background checked and is fully trained in
the latest security measures.
3. In addition to general liability insurance, Document Destruction has
PROFESSIONAL LIABILITY COVERAGE to protect you against the following:
• Unauthorized access to or theft of sensitive documents
• Intentional acts by my employees
• Negotiable instruments falling into the wrong hands
• Identity theft stemming from information on sensitive documents
• Violations of privacy, i.e. involving medical records
4. Since starting Document Destruction in 2004, we have NEVER had a
security breach or had a client's private & confidential documents fall
into the wrong hands. Secure document destruction is vital to a company's
survival. This includes trade secrets, customer lists, employee records and
records that need to be protected as required by federal law. I am personally
committed to helping protect your firm's information and guarantee that they
are safe and will never see the light of day.
COPYRIGHT © 2017. DOCUMENT DESTRUCTION. ALL RIGHT RESERVED.